A lot of you are currently scouring the internet for news on ‘Pokemon Go’. People have started hearing a lot about it, and most of them have even caught their first Pokemon. One of them even found a dead body instead of a Pokemon, but we’ll come to that later.
The thing is, everyone is talking about this game, and they want a taste of it. The people who dreamt of becoming a Pokemon master, this game is the closest thing to it.
The game has a certain simplicity and viral popularity surrounding it, which has made it attractive to complete newcomers as well. Due to this, Pokemon Go soon reached the top spot on iTunes.
For all the people who don’t know what it’s all about, this your time to dig in. First of all, you can download it for free in Australia, New Zealand, United States and Japan. In the coming weeks, it will release in various regions.
However, people belonging to these countries will find the game on Google Play Store and iTunes. In case you are wondering if the game is costly, it is not. The game is completely available for free. However, you can spend actual cash inside the game. To install it on your iPhone or Android device, all you need to do is hit download.
Once it’s downloaded, you can start playing it by choosing a Google Account to connect with it. Before logging into Pokemon Go, you can create a free profile online. Other than that, you can make a Pokemon Trainer Club Account. However, that is more suitable for veteran fans of this series. You need to be always connected to the internet to play this game.
The game will be useless if you are not connected to mobile data or Wi-Fi. The servers are quite buggy, so you may experience a lot of issues while playing it. The best thing about it is that you’ll be going out and having fun instead of sitting on your couch all day. The game will walk you through various places while different instructions will make the process completely clear for you.
The game is supported by your phone’s GPSto pinpoint your location and that of the Pokemon nearest to you. What it means is that to catch a Pokemon, you need to move in real life. Once you understand how it works, you’ll see how your character is moving on-screen. On your device, you will notice the following features:-
- The viewing direction in Map view can be toggled by the compass. You can also switch between auto-rotation and north-viewing direction which will follow your viewing direction. Using touch gestures, you can start rotating.
- Gyms are locations where you will be able to battle and train Pokemon.
- There are places called PokeStops, where you can get items like Potions, Poke Balls, and
- The Trainer is your avatar.
- Your progress and achievements will be shown in the profile icon.
- Through the main menu, you can access stuff like items, Pokedex, the shop along with Pokemon menu options.
- The nearby Pokemon feature will show the Pokemon, which is located
Pokemon Go is currently exploding all over the world, and this app’s popularity comes from the strong popularity of the Nintendo franchise. It emerges out of the game’s novelty. You can interact with the real world, using this game. Your smartphone will act as a guide while travelling in the physical space.