Take a look at the list of 16 DLCs that were released after launch:-
- Temerian Armor Set
- Beard and Hairstyle Set
- New Quest – ‘Contract: Missing Miners’
- Alternative Look for Yennefer
- Nilfgaardian Armor Set
- Elite Crossbow Set
- New Quest – ‘Fool’s Gold’
- Ballad Heroes’ Neutral Gwent Card Set
- New Quest – ‘Scavenger Hunt: Wolf School Gear’
- Alternative Look for Triss
- New Quest – ‘Contract: Skellige’s Most Wanted’
- Skellige Armor Set
- Alternative Look for Ciri
- New Quest – ‘Where the Cat and Wolf Play…’
- New Finisher Animations
- NEW GAME +
At the moment, MOBA games are getting really popular with titles like Final Fantasy XIV, Star Wars Battlefront and Titanfall shunning the single player experience altogether. Apparently, a lot of think that single-player games are dying but Six million fans of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will strongly disagree with you.
Adam Badowski, the head of CD Projekt RED recently declared their massive single-player RPG crossed the six million mark during its first six weeks of release and this makes it the fastest-selling game by the studio. In the meantime, Batman Arkham Knight and The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt are being compared a lot but in the end, it seems like Witcher 3 will manage to stay ahead in this rivalry.
Stay tuned for more updates on The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt!