It seems like this aggressive need to win can be manifested in every possible aspect of their lives, especially when playing a game like FIFA 16. A recent clip revealed that Real’s stars found it very difficult to keep themselves from being superbly competitive while playing FIFA 16.
They will do whatever they can to overcome their opponents while playing on the virtual stadium on the PS4 or the Bernabeu pitch. The clip shows Real Madrid being divided into two teams comprising of Raphael Varane, Jese, Nacho and Dani Carvajal facing off against Denis Cheryshev, Danilo, Casemiro and Keylor Navas.
In other news, the FIFA 16 Team of the Week 15 was recently released by EA Sports. There were a lot of activities in European Club Football last week. We saw Real Madrid crush La Liga club Rayo Vallecano with a devastating 10-2 defeat. The starting XI of TOTW 15 for FIFA 16:
- CB: Tom Beugelsdijk – ADO Den Haag (The Netherlands)
- GK: StéphaneRuffier – AS Saint-Etienne (France)
- CB: DanielAyala – Middlesborough (England)
- RW: Gareth Bale – Real Madrid (Spain)
- RB:Adam Smith – Bournemouth (England)
- LM: Dennis Praet –Anderlecht (Belgium)
- CAM: Mesut Özil – Arsenal (England)
- CM: Marco Verratti – Paris Saint-Germain (France)
- ST: Jonas – SLBenfica (Portugal)
- ST: Karim Benzema – Real Madrid (Spain)
- ST: Mario Mandžukić – Juventus (Italy)
Stay tuned for more updates on FIFA 16!