- In the fifth step users will have to enter RECOVERY mode by pressing and holding down the Volume and Power buttons simultaneously.
- Then users will have to clear the phone memory. It could be done by using the volume buttons to navigate to wipe/data/factory reset and selecting it using the power button.
- Then the cache memory needs to be cleared using the wipe cache partition.
- Once done, users need to head back to the main screen and select “install zip from SD card.”
- Then users will be asked to select the zip file. Users will have to browse to the location of the Android M zip file and begin the installation process by selecting it. In the same way, the Google Apps file also needs to be installed.
- After the completion of the stepusers will have to select the +++++Go Back+++++ option and restart the device by selecting the reboot system now option.
- After the device is booted up, users will have to head to Settings> About phone. Here they will have to confirm the installation process.
It should be kept in mind that the process is quite a technical one and users are advised not to undertake it unless they are absolutely confident about it.
Stay tuned for more update on Android Marshmallow.