There is a power button along with a volume rocker located on the top side. A 3.5mm audio jack is provided for you to plug in your earphones and headphones, along with the microUSB charging port. Meanwhile, considering the hardware present in the Fire HD 10, you cannot expect top-notch performance from it.
You are bound to face jittery hiccups whenever you are downloading something and trying to swipe through or operate other applications at the same time.
However, certain online games can face server connection issues due to the Wi-Fi router in this device which is temperamental in nature.
If you are asking about games, the device will run all casual games perfectly and frankly speaking, that is what most people will be using it for.
There are several pros and cons in this device:-
- The kid mode is excellent
- A great perk is offline viewing
- Excellent customer support
- A lot of amazing Amazon content offerings
- Device suffers from weak performance
- Display is bad along with the speakers
- In order to get the most out of this device, you require a $99 Prime membership on it
Stay tuned for more updates on Amazon Fire HD 10!