The third-person shooting action game Tom Clancy’s The Division was just released for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 by Ubisoft. The announcement for the game was made back in 2013 at that year’s E3.
The game has already become a massive hit and is currently sitting at the top position at the UK chart. The game is followed by UFC 2 from EA Sports in the second position and Bandai Namco’s Pokkén Tournament in the third.
Other games that are featuring among the top 10 games on the list include- Call of: Black Ops 3, Far Cry Primal, FIFA 16, Grand Theft Auto 5, Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2, LEGO Marvel Avengers and Forza Motorsport 6.
Tom Clancy’s The Division is also currently Xbox One’s most popular game. The Xbox One popularity chart was recently released and it showed the game sitting at the top position followed by Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 and Grand Theft Auto 5.
The game has set a record for one day sales for any Ubisoft game. A spokesperson for Ubisoft had previously stated that the number of copies of the game that have been sold within twenty-four hours of its launch is more than any other game in the company’s 30-year history.
It also became the biggest first quarter launch in the history of UK. Within a week, the game was able to rake in $330 million on a global basis.
Microsoft has just announced a special Tom Clancy’s Xbox One bundle that comes packed with the full game download alongside the console itself. The console is packed with a 1TB hard drive, Xbox One controller and a HDMI cable.
Customers who purchase the bundle will also be entitled to a 14-day trial of Xbox Live Gold. The complete package comes with a price tag of $349.
In other news, the developers are ready to roll out a brand new patch for the game. This patch which has been numbered 1.0.2 is supposed to become available for download on Tuesday. It brings forth a number of new rewards for the Dark Zone alongside a few bugs and errors fixes.
After the update, fast travels to Dark Zone checkpoints will become available for players. However, it should be noted that fast travel will only be available for payers who are coming in from outside the Dark Zone.
Here is a detailed look at some of the tweaks and additions that the update brings to the Dark Zone and general gameplay of the game:
- Fast travel to Dark Zone checkpoints will become available for players coming from outside.
- Players will have the capability to use First Aid and Support Statin Skills to heal other neutral players in the dark zone.
- The Dark Zone disconnect time will be increased to 30 seconds after the update.
- A lesser amount of Dark Zone Funds and Experience will be lost by players when they are killed in the Dark Zone.
- Killed players will now generate ammo, medikits and grenades which can be picked up by other players. The generated items are not deducted from the inventory of the killed player.
- The update will improve Dark Zone Funds and Experience rewards for surviving Rogue status.
- It will also improve the same rewards for killing a Rogue agent.
- Drop rate of High-End items from level 31 and level 32 will be increased by the update.
- Drop rate of High-End Division Tech Material from level 32 will also be increased.
- An issue which would flash the DELTA error while trying to enter the Dark Zone will be fixed by the update.
- Quality of items in Dark Zone chests will be improved by the patch.
- The update will bring a reduction in drop rates of Dark Zone Funds and quantity on NPCs.
- An issue in which neutral players would be affected by Wildfire and Fear tactics will be fixed by the update.