This year, Kobe Bryant and Los Angeles Lakers did not make it to the playoffs for this season. Right now, he is available for play in NBA 2K15. The regular season of NBA is now complete. As a result, injured players from the season who were not able to participate in the playoffs are presently available in the NBA 2K15 gameplay.
Also, the latest update from 2K Sports will continue to add new players and according to Operation Sports, it will keep happening as teams get eliminated from the playoffs. This season, the Los Angeles Lakers had an awful time while Kobe Bryant only played in 35 games after he got injured for most of the season. Ever since then, NBA 2K15 gamers can play with Kobe Bryant and Los Angeles Lakers. In the meantime, here’s a list of additional players that will be included into NBA 2K15 gameplay.
- Charlotte Hornets: P.J. Hairston, Lance Stephenson, Al Jefferson, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist and Cody Zeller
- Detroit Pistons: Spencer Dinwiddie and Brandon Jennings
- Denver Nuggets: Jameer Nelson and Darrell Arthur
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Gorgui Dieng, Gary Neal, Ricky Rubio, Kevin Garnett, Nikola Pekovic and Shabazz Muhammad
- Sacramento Kings: Darren Collison
- Los Angeles Lakers: Wayne Ellington, Ronnie Price, Nick Young, Kobe Bryant and Julius Randle
- Oklahoma City Thunder: Serge Ibaka and Kevin Durant
- Miami Heat: Shabazz Napier, Chris Bosh, and Josh McRoberts
- Indiana Pacers: C.J. Watson and Chris Copeland
- Utah Jazz: Alec Burks
- New York Knicks: Alexey Shved, Jose Calderon, and Carmelo Anthony
- Phoenix Suns: Brandon Knight and Kendall Marshall
- Philadelphia 76ers: Tony Wroten and Joel Embiid
In the latest NBA 2K15 update, there are certain adjustments in player ratings as well. NBA 2K15 reduced each player’s rating for moving and standing mid-range and 3-point shots by about 8 points. It will make the game more realistic and result in fewer shots going in. This particular change can also affect the overall player ratings.