Rest assured, there will be loads of new DLCs coming your way. The Sims series comes with its ridiculous pricing schemes but even then, it manages to convince a lot of Sims players to purchase them, thereby making it one of the all-time best selling series in video games. Here are some of the features of the latest expansion pack:-
- Two new traits: Insider and Dance Machine
- A new town: Windenburg which comes with the Chalet Gardens, the Bluffs, and Ancient Ruins
- 300+ Build/Buy mode objects
- A new aspiration: Leader of the Pack
- Two new skill lines: Dance & DJ
- Over 120 Create a Sim items
- Bar nights & happy hour (Ghost, Knight, Ladies, Singles, Guys nights. Alien and Bear nights if you have Get to Work and Outdoor Retreat as well)
- New food and drinks, walk-in closets, DJ Booths, Dance Floors, Arcade machines, Dartboards, Foosball
- Clubs that can be created and joined
- The Nude outfit
When it comes to Clubs, Sims can be a member of multiple clubs and these Clubs can also include a player’s own creation along with the AI Sims which exists in a certain community.
When you create a club that is primarily focused on Woo-Hooing and drinking, expect the Sims to spend a lot of time in the bar and woo-hoo in the bushes.
Stay tuned for more updates on The Sims 4!