Bryn Rumfallo gainig popularity
13-year-old star of “Dance Moms” is gaining popularity. These are 10 facts about the little star.
- Brynn Rumfallo’s biggest role model is Alexa Moffett because she has been the best teacher and is like a big sister to her.
- In 2014, Brynn was the 12-and-under winner for Abby’s ALDC Dance Off, and thus earned a scholarship to that year’s ALDC Booty Camp. She attended with her studio mates, including Kalani and Sarah R, and her teacher, Alexa. Brynn also assisted in classes at booty camp.
- Brynn shares the same birthday as fellow dancer Tate McRae. Ironically, both girls have won Mini Female Best Dancer at The Dance Awards and have been Abby’s ALDC Dance Off 12-and-under winners.
- Brynn Rumfallo has been dancing since she was two years old.
- Her dream job is to be a model and a backup dancer for Katy Perry.
- If Brynn could meet any celebrity she would meet Rihanna because she loves her music.
- If a genie granted Brynn 3 wishes, she would wish for $1 million, to own Disneyland and to have no bad people in the world.
- Her favorite ice cream flavor is Cookies and Cream.
- When Brynn was little, she hated dance.
- Her favorite vegetables are pickles and asparagus.